IEP Financial Careers Opportunities
Careers Opportunities at IEP Financial. IEP has always maintained a commitment to continuous professional development including employment opportunities for people beginning their careers in the financial services sector.
Our Job Opportunities will be listed on our website and in the local media. If you would like to receive notifications of these job opportunities please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business is growing fast and we are looking to recruit to join our progressive and expanding team.
IEP Financial are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing business based in the heart of Hove.
The successful candidate will have the right mix of hard work and shining personality to thrive within this growing business.
Working closely with the Financial Adviser and the rest of the Administration team, this would suit someone looking to become part of a dynamic, forward thinking IFA business.
With a competitive starting salary of £30,000 – £40,000 and other company benefits, we are looking for a committed, forward thinking and independent candidate to join our team. Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be a distinct advantage.
If you think this sounds like you, please send your C.V to email@example.com with a covering letter of no more than one page.
Your CV should include two references who will only be contacted once the role has been offered.
If you have any other questions please call 01273 208813
Paraplanning is a technical function that supports and informs the work of Advisers in all areas of finance, including pensions, tax and investment management. Your key role as a Paraplanner is to process the personal information provided by clients during a meeting with their Adviser, before researching the best solutions that meet each client’s financial needs.
It is not your role to give financial advice, but to produce letters, reports and supporting evidence for consideration. You are expected to undertake technical analytical work, which may include cash-flow forecasting and investment analysis. The paperwork is then processed with the product providers and regular reviews set up. You should keep the Adviser and the client up to date with communications as appropriate.
• Assist the Adviser in establishing new client relationships.
• Assess clients’ financial circumstances.
• Prepare reports to support the development of clients’ financial strategies. This will involve the use of Financial
Planning software tools, such as Selecta pensions, Assureweb, Analytics, Distribution Technology, Trustnet and
Financial Express. Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be an advantage.
• Carry out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial
• Propose and draft financial solutions that meet clients’ goals, needs and objectives.
• Assist with the accurate completion of application forms.
• Implement actions such as changing existing investment holdings and policy information, as directed by the
• Support the ongoing client relationship, including maintaining a client file review system to regularly assess
client holdings and changing financial priorities.
• Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services
• Act ethically, impartially and always in the best interests of clients.
• Follow the internal IEP processes and procedures.
• Ensure compliance adherence with FCA regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Ensure IEP meet the expectations of the FCA with regards to treating customers fairly.
• Act in accordance with the terms and conditions of your employment contract.
These duties are not to be regarded as exhaustive and you may be required to perform such other and/or additional
duties within your skill-set and competence as the company may require.
IEP Financial is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)