IEP Financial Services: Whether it’s deciding where to invest your money or preparing your workplace for auto-enrolment. At IEP Financial we recognise that everyone’s financial requirements are different. That’s why we offer a wide range of financial products and financial Services which are suited to your individual needs. From personal finance to managing your business, we can help you along the way.
Financial Services Brighton
Our financial experts have got every base covered. IEP’s local financial advisers are among the most highly qualified in Brighton & Hove and the wider South East.
Like any key buying decision in life, it is essential that the choices you ultimately make are based on advice drawn from the most thorough industry assessment, understanding and insight. This fundamental requirement is something our clients are able to take for granted.
It’s difficult to put a value on peace of mind, but we know that it means a great deal to the people we help and look after.
- Client focus Our clients are at the centre of what we do, and as independent advisers we focus on tailoring a financial plan that reflects your specific needs.
- Solutions Our financial advice is centered around solutions rather than products. Our financial planning advice aims to deliver the best financial outcome for our clients for their given circumstances.
- Transparency Our clients recognise the value of good financial advice and understand that advice is not free. All of our services can be paid for by way of a fee, and you will always be aware of our charges prior to work being undertaken. All our charges are explicit with no hidden charges within our services.
- Long-term relationships Financial plans are ‘living’ and evolve as your aims, goals and situations change. We focus on building a long-term relationship with our clients and stress the importance of ongoing review and planning.
- Service We believe that the strongest relationships are supported on a face-to-face basis. We provide a team of specialist financial advisers with dedicated back office support staff and expect to be proactive, informative and professional. As an independent business we act solely for our clients and recognise that we as a firm will only succeed if we deliver on our service promises and assist clients in achieving their financial goals.
Please contact us at our Brighton Hove office
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or to request a call back please click here.
IEP Financial is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)