IEP Financial Career Opportunities
Join a professional team that takes pride in excellent service
Mortgage and Protection Administrator
Previous experience in the role is not essential, but a positive attitude and willingness to progress are. Full training will be provided.
You will be working as part of a team providing timely and efficient support to the Mortgage and Protection Advisers.
• Processing mortgage, equity release and life assurance applications.
• Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
• Drafting advice reports.
• Communicating the progress of the applications to clients.
• Proactively progressing individual cases from mortgage application through to completion.
• Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment/Zoom or in clients’ homes or business premises.
• Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
• Speaking to clients on the phone to help progress applications.
• Deal with incoming/outgoing post, scanning, printing.
• Obtaining documents from clients and uploading to lenders, providers and client files.
• Liaising with underwriters, solicitors, accountants and estate agents.
• Maintaining a positive relationship with customers.
• Working to deadlines to ensure customers achieve their dream move.
• Prioritising and organising your workload to ensure the best outcome is achieved.
• Maintaining compliance with the FCA rules and principles and Code of Practice.
• Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided, and also the advised products.
• Act ethically, impartially and always in the best interests of clients.
• Follow the internal IEP processes and procedures.
• Ensure IEP meet the expectations of the FCA with regards to treating customers fairly.
• Act in accordance with the terms and conditions of your employment contract.
These duties are not to be regarded as exhaustive and you may be required to perform such other and/or additional duties within your skill set and competence as the company may require.
Experience is preferred, but a good attitude and willingness to progress are the key attributes we are seeking as full training will be provided.
IEP Financial is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Why join IEP Financial?
You might be looking for a career as a financial adviser, or would like to begin a career in the financial sector. Whichever it is, IEP is a warm and friendly environment for you to truly love the work you do.
We help you to grow
IEP has always maintained a commitment to continuous professional development. This includes employment opportunities for people beginning their careers in the financial services sector.
Our Job Opportunities will be listed on our website and in the local media. If you would like to receive notifications of these job opportunities please contact us on [email protected]