IEP Financial Career Opportunities
Join a professional team that takes pride in excellent service
Financial advisers provide clients with advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to best achieve their objectives. The role involves researching the marketplace and advising clients on the products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs. You will be Diploma qualified (Level 4) and able to advise on the full range of products.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual and corporate clients' requirements.
- Completing risk analyses.
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Designing financial strategies.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
- Reviewing and responding to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates.
- Liaising with financial services providers and other professionals.
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Producing financial reports.
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments.
- Attending networking events.
- Developing professional connections.
- Maintaining and updating individual continued professional development plans monthly, to be reviewed periodically by the Compliance Officer.
- Maintaining compliance with the FCA rules and principles for Approved Persons and Code of Practice.
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided, and also the advised products.
- Act ethically, impartially and always in the best interests of clients.
- Follow the internal IEP processes and procedures.
- Ensure IEP meet the expectations of the FCA with regards to treating customers fairly.
- Act in accordance with the terms and conditions of your employment contract.
Why join IEP Financial?
You might be looking for a career as a financial adviser, or would like to begin a career in the financial sector. Whichever it is, IEP is a warm and friendly environment for you to truly love the work you do.
We help you to grow
IEP has always maintained a commitment to continuous professional development. This includes employment opportunities for people beginning their careers in the financial services sector.
Our Job Opportunities will be listed on our website and in the local media. If you would like to receive notifications of these job opportunities please contact us on [email protected]
We have no positions available at the moment.